sábado, janeiro 03, 2004

Swirling feelings

- Chapter one

...
A Hotel Where Nobody Stays
A Piano That Nobody Plays
Is What My Heart Feels Like
Empty Room Cold Dark Stairway
You Left Me Broken Hearted
All Alone On The Road To Somewhere
...

(Missing you - Ark)

Queria ser mais... humano.... Queria servir pra qualquer uma. Eu sou sempre TÃO bom... TÃO bom a ponto de não servir... De ficar guardado dentro de uma enorme e vazia cristaleira, apenas assistindo as pessoas comuns sendo felizes e me resignando à condição que a minha "superioridade" me impõe...

- Chapter two

João amava Teresa que amava Raimundo
que amava Maria que amava Joaquim que amava Lili
que não amava ninguém.
João foi para os Estados Unidos, Teresa para o convento,
Raimundo morreu de desastre, Maria ficou para tia.
Joaquim se suicidou e Lili casou com J. Pinto Fernandes
que não tinha entrado na históoria.
(Quadrilha - Carlos Drummond de Andrade)

- Chapter three

...
How many times have I done this to myself?
How long will it take before I see?
When will this hole in my heart be mended?
Who now is left alone but me?
...

(Solitude - Evanescence)

- Chapter four

...
I've been looking in the mirror for so long
That I've come to believe my soul's on the other side.
All the little pieces falling shatter:
Shards of me too sharp to put back together;
Too small to matter,
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces.
If I try to touch her
And I bleed,
I bleed
And I breathe,
I breathe no more.
...

(Breathe no more - Evanescence)


I want to wake up from this nightmare...


Please someone help me!!!